Dr. Pratip Banerji, Co-Founder and Deputy Director of Prasanta Banerji Homeopathic Research Foundation, has brought scientific approach and international standards to allow verifiability of research data. The process of data accrual and documentation according to the highest international standards was introduced by him. This has made the research of PBHRF acceptable to the international scientific community.
His vision into the future of "Banerji Protocls of Treatment " has greatly encouraged PBHRF in its research collaborations with premier international scientific estanlishments.
He is a consultant physician and tuns a clinic, with an attendance of 300-400 patients a day at PBHRF India, which is an institution by itself.
Dr. Pratip Banerji: At A Glance
- Pratip is the only son of Dr. Prasanta Banerji and great-grandson of Pundit Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar - Sanskrit scholar, educator, reformer, writer and philanthropist from Bengal, who was considered to be one of the greatest intellectuals and activists of the nineteenth century.
- Pratip is a fourth generation physician carrying on the legacy of providing affordable alternative treatments for serious ailments for the needy people of West Bengal as well as from around the country.
- Pratip did his BHMS(CU) from the D.N.D.H. Degree Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata.
- He was placed 2nd in the University with Honours in Pathology and Materia Medica.
- He is a Posy Graduate from the LCCH(UK), and was awarded PG.LCCH with Diploma in Teachers Training.
- Pratip was awarded Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) from the JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth (Deemed University), Udaipur , India
- Along with his father Dr. Prasanta Banerji, Pratip practices regularly at the PBHRF Clinic at Elgin Road.
- Pratip also runs a charitable evening clinic in Kolkata, where patients are treated for free.
To know more about the PBHRF and the Banerji Protocols, visit www.pbhrfindia.org.